16 Oct 2016

"My mother once sent thugs to beat me, I have a girlfriend that I’m in a serious relationship with, in 5 years I'll be as rich as Dangote — Bobrisky



Popularly referred to as Nigerian Barbie, Internet sensation, Idris Ogunneye, aka #Bobrisky,talks about his life, business and the controversies surrounding him with punch . . Why do you like to wear make-up? I developed interest in make-up because I love fashion. I have a love for feminine fashion. I felt there was a need for me to look feminine to attract more clients and create awareness for my brand. That is why I wear make-up and false nails. In order to comply with the demands of my customers, I opened another shop where I sell make-up. . . Are you not bothered about the kind of reaction you get from people? I’m not bothered because I believe I’m doing the right thing. I’m myself and I’m doing what pleases me. . . Before your mum died, did she object to your lifestyle?
 When my mum noticed my feminine side, she used to beat me. At some point , she hired some hoodlums to manhandle me because she felt I was bringing shame to the family. Later, she let me be because she noticed the beating did not yield any result. . . Do you feel like a girl?
 I actually don’t feel like a girl inside of me, but I have a girly way of thinking and I’m very caring. . . Do you fund your lavish lifestyle solely from your business?
 That is a personal question. I don’t want to talk about that. Is “bae” the one funding your lifestyle?
 I don’t want to talk about “bae.” How rich are you?
 I am rich but not as rich as people think. Presently I am building a house at Ikate, Lagos. . . Are you gay?
 Because I wear make-up does not mean I am gay. In fact,. But you dress feminine?
 Even if I dress and talk like a woman, does that mean that I am gay? Have you ever been in a #gay relationship?
 None that I know of. Do you have a girlfriend?
 I have a girlfriend that I’m in a serious relationship with. I keep her away from the media for personal reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment