12 Oct 2016

OAP Dotun narrates the poor services he recieved from Arik Air today Read what he wrote 👇


"Ah! @flyarikair please give it up! Why 😡😡😡😡😡 I kept my cool until you did this today. I checked in my bag in Lagos to come to London and my wristwatch, bling Danshiki and Perfume were stolen. No issues, i kept my cool. Delayed the flight into London for 2 straight hours, I no talk. I paid for a Business class ticket but you didn't think it was right to apologize when you changed the plane to a Boeing rubbish caravan that had no Entertainment system, had a bad announcer, chairs with no bed rest, no refunds etc .. I still no talk o! Now to come back to my work without any issues, you cancelled the flight and think giving me a free ticket will sort it out. I have to be on the radio (work) & also host a show tomorrow in Lagos paid for, how the hell am I going to do it with these unfair s*** you call a service. I can't believe it. Is it by force to do International. I don't rant about things like this but this is absolutely taking a piss to the highest level. Give it up, KOLE WERK!!! .. me sef no get sense, I for just fly another airline jeje o! National Carrier disgracing us up and down... I am in deep s*** cos I already signed a contract and office sef no play at all. Olohun! all the ARIK in our destiny, please remove it. Awon alakoba iranu 😡"" 

No comments:

Post a Comment