18 Oct 2016

"Plus-size model gets death threats from ‘fat activisits’ after dropping a massive 240lbs


A plus size model has described her heartbreak of being subjected to death threats and suicide taunts from so-called ‘fat activists’ who are not happy she has shed 240 pounds. Mother-of-three Rosie Mercado used to be a size 34 but has slimmed down to a stunning size 12 to 14. . . But the 36-year-old from Las Vegas has received some cruel abuse from fans who told her told kill herself for losing weight.She told TMZ: “I got hate mail – not so much from the other models, just fans that hated on me. . . “They told me to go jump off a bridge and kill myself for losing weight. “Fat activists, there you go. Yeah fat activists, they just hated the thought I was really public about my weight loss and I was losing weight.” . . Gorgeous Rosie now weighs 170 pounds and is almost unrecognisable from her previous image.
The turning point for Rosie was when a flight attendant told her she was too big to fit in one seat and would need to buy another seat for the journey. . .
After that she made a huge change to her diet but also got a gastric sleeve to help her body get rid of the fat.She also started exercising six days a week and later had a tummy tuck to remove her excess skin.
She added: “Because I guess everybody loves to be happy in their own weight.
Some people love being overweight, some people don’t." 

No comments:

Post a Comment