13 Oct 2016

Bobrisky Lands First Magazine Cover, Reveals His Crush on Wizkid .



A new star is born in Nigerian; Bobrisky is here to stay and he wants everyone to understand this . The popular crossdresser has landed his first ever magazine cover with Accelerate TV. In the feature interview, the social media guru whose real name is Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju opened up about how far he has come, his dreams, his crush on Wizkid, and what motivates him . “If I wasn’t the popular Bobrisky I think I would be a banker and I would be able to manage my income,” he said, and then added, “I love listening to Wizkid. Like that guy is my crush, I love his voice, I listen to his music. When I listen to his music, I just sleep off.” . Only a few weeks ago, folks unearthed his history, how he was previously arrested for dressing like a woman. But the snapchat star has moved on from that trying moment and now is the famous cross dresser .

No comments:

Post a Comment