11 Dec 2016

Hmmmmm,please give him blowjob o!


The 15-year-old marriage between a 42-year-old woman, Fausat Ayinde, and her husband, Lukman Ayinde, is on the verge of collapse over her refusal to give her husband MouthAction : Fausat, a fruit seller, said their marital problems started five years ago, when the 45-year-old Lukman, an interior decorator, came back from a job trip to Port Harcourt and asked her to suck his joystick : She said "When my husband got back from the trip and asked me to suck him, something we have never done since we got married, I knew there must be a reason : When I refused, he told me that is what other girls do to him outside; and since then, my husband stopped making love to me : I am tired of the marriage; I have reported him to his family countless times but he has refused to change. On November 8, he came to the house to beat me up and pack out my belongings. 
Since he left, I have been the one responsible for the upkeep of the children : Lukman denied the allegations--- he said --- "My wife dresses awkwardly and is unattractive. I have complained about her dress sense severally; my wife can wear mismatched top and skirt with dirty flip flop slippers to anywhere : When I complain, she will say who is looking at her, forgetting that I am her husband; I am looking; I cannot control her : I cannot introduce her as my wife to my colleagues. 
She sells on Kofo Abayomi Street in Victoria Island and she meets notable people but she has refused to package herself. She wears jeans skirt to bed, claiming that she is tired anytime I touch her : She does not know how to take care of the house, her man and the kids,” Lukman said : The court however, decided in favor of the woman, He was ordered the man to pay N220, 000 as the arrears of the money for the upkeep of the children on or before December 20, and ordered him not to visit the house again" 

No comments:

Post a Comment