23 Sept 2016

I depend on God, not charms, during rubbery operations - "Born again" robbery suspect .


Akin Ayotunde, 27, was arrested by SARS detectives, Ikeja, Lagos State Police Command, after himself and his gang members, attacked and robbed an apartment at Igbogbo, Ikorodu, where they allegedly killed the head of the family.
The suspects said that they raided the freezer of the victim, found food, ate and watched television before beginning their operation. . . Ayotunde said that God has never failed to assist and help him out of difficult situations, so, he doesn’t patronise herbalists or use charms during robbery operations like his colleagues. While being paraded, he said: “I was caught by police because I don’t believe in using charms during robbery operations. The fact is that I believe in God. I believe God can save me.”

Cd: NewTelegraph" 

No comments:

Post a Comment