31 Oct 2016

Agbaje's cousin treks for 19 days from Lagos to Kaduna for lover



Tunde Agbaje, who is the cousin of a former PDP gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje, has reportedly trekked from the Ketu, Lagos to Zaria, Kaduna State, Punchng reports. . . He did it to prove his love for Sharon Donald, the daughter of a former governor of a state in the South-South and had recently travelled to New York, USA. . . It was learnt that Agbaje, 26, and Donald, 26, had met in Ikoyi, Lagos State, and had been friends for the past six years, but she had turned down his marriage proposal several times. . . Agbaje said he decided to trek to Zaria to prove his love for her, adding that he was on the road for 19 days. Tunde was received on Friday, October 21, by the CSO of the Ahmadu Bello University, Col J.K. Tukur; and the protocol office of the Emir of Zaria. . . He was later taken to a hospital where he was reportedly treated for the injuries he sustained during the trek, which was monitored by a GPS tracker. He said decided to do “what no man can do for Sharon.” . . “I chose to trek to Zaria because her parents dated for 6 years in ABU, Zaria, before they got married. I took a tracker along with me to monitor my movements. I never took a bus at any time. . . It was a tough task and I even collapsed some of the times. I have no regret for what I have done. I have proved my love for her, even though she didn’t reciprocate my feeling. . . I believe even if she gets married to another person, nobody will ever be able to do what I did for her,” Agbaje added. When Punchng contacted Donald, she said she knew Agbaje was embarking on the trek, adding that she warned him against it. . . She described him as a stalker. She said, “Tunde has been harassing and stalking me for the past 6 years and this is just a new escapade in a series of his harassment. My mum warned him to leave me alone, but he refused. . . 
I changed my phone number and moved to the US, but I don’t know how he got my contact. I have stopped picking calls from Nigeria because of him.
 This guy is mentally unstable, because how can you still be stalking a woman who has turned you down for 6 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment