17 Aug 2016

People think after God is their pastor


I know some people think after God is their pastor because religion teaches you to look for God outside of yourself  rather than within so people run after these pastors looking to be saved because they've lost touch with their higher selves . don't let this be you because you couldn't use your own intuition,3rd eye,discernment etc to determine evil from righteousness . I was in shock all through when I saw this post ,not only has her privacy been violated ,not only has her life been destroyed, not only has things turned upside down in her life but she's going to need all the therapy in the world! As for the man: I wouldn't be satisfied even in his death! I wish him the worst the universe has to offer ,the pastor needs his ass beat too,I wish God can take immediate judgement on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment