20 Jun 2016

LUTH on strike,Nollywood actress kate henshaw shares her experience on her IG page!

@k8henshaw"So I went for my usual visit to LUTH to see Baby Michael....unbeknownst to me, there has been a STRIKE ACTION in LUTH for the past 3weeks!! The nurses and resident doctors are not working. Patients have had to leave whether healed or not...coupled with the constant lack of electricity! Tears welled up inside me...I had to hold them back. My heart is heavy but I won't give up!! Baby Michael and one other baby are the only ones here... We are moving him out of here and will have to find ways for his condition to be monitored as an out patient. It is not going to be easy but we believe God that our labour of love will NOT be in vain. Pls continue to put him in your prayers. I pray a day will come in this nation where the people will be put first above rancour and industrial actions. I could not ascertain the reason for the strike but I hope it is for a good cause. Sometimes these nurses and doctors are taken for granted...... Mwhile it is the patients who suffer! May God never let us or our family be in a situation like this...Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment