24 Jun 2016

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR DISADVANTAGE by @amazingalero
.
.
There is nobody that has a perfect life. Sometimes, we are made to believe that if our lives were like some certain people or if we had what they have, we’d call it perfect. Some people appear to have it all, the beauty, the brain, the connection, the money and all the good things that you can name but the truth still remains that “Nobody has a perfect live. I won’t hide the fact that some people are more blessed than others but it still doesn’t mean that they have a perfect life. .
.
You are either born into greatness or you create greatness. I remember seeing a post on Instagram that says “I didn’t like my life so I created a new one” That particular post boosted me up and made me see that I can change my life. You can actually channel your life to whatever direction that you want regardless of your disadvantages. All you have to do is to see an advantage in your disadvantage and take advantage of  the disadvantage. .
.
There are two methods /approaches that I created for myself and they worked for me.
.
.
First method: Throw away the first three letters D-I-S. Second method: Choose to see the D-I-S as T-H-I-S.
Which means your disadvantage becomes an advantage or t-h-i-s advantage. I like the rephrasing method (d-i-s to t-h-i-s) because it specifically points out to me that there is an advantage available for me. You might be asking yourself, if it ever possible to take advantage of one’s disadvantage. .
.
Oh yes! I have seen people’s life drastically change because they decide to look deep for their talents. How did they do it? They took advantage of every disadvantage that life gave them. .
.
Now, before you tell me about miracles, I’ll like to let you know that I believe in them but let’s don’t forget that a miracle is something that happens that is not meant/supposed to happen. .
.
My question is... Do you want to fold your hands and wait for that which is not supposed to happen (miracle)? Isn’t better to work on what is supposed to happen while you wait for what is not supposed to happen? (To read the full article, you can click the link in @amazingalero bio )"

No comments:

Post a Comment