23 Jun 2016


wives_and_mothers: "Repost from @nomsiixoxo: 8:14am on January 23rd 2016, at 25 weeks 6 days, after 2 days of intense labour, I delivered my son like a Hebrew woman indeed. He came so suddenly I couldn't even get an epidural. Every push I took, I kept calling his name. At birth, he took his first breathe himself and looked at me...my heart melted and I broke down in tears He was only 1lb 11oz (0.7KG). I wept when I saw him, I had never see a full human so little (about the size of my palm) and so frail. But I gave birth to a warrior; I was about to find out. Being in the Neonatal ICU was a roller coaster, some days were good, others not so much, a few even worse. Still! My God never left my side, I prayed and cried to my God to show me this unconditional love He keeps talking about. I'm not deserving but God helped this innocent child live out his purpose and indeed He heard me. After spending 4 months and 2 weeks in the NICU, my son came home on June 6th, 2016 weighing a whooping 9lbs 4oz (4.2KG). I can't begin to tell you all how loved I feel. This God does not care about who you are, where you've been or what you've done. Call on Him with a sincere heart and He will answer. I was weak, but he gave me strength. For every setback, he lifted us even higher. #preemie #25weeker #nicumom #testimony #nicugraduate #hope #faith #love #God #prematureborn"

No comments:

Post a Comment