17 Nov 2016

Part 3: Zenith Bank staff accused of breaking his wife's leg, finally speaks



Since Ivie was living in Surulere despite my several pleas to the father to allow Ivie and the children to come join me in Yaba, Ivie decided to stay back in surulere and every Fridays she would come to sleep with me while on weekdays she kept sleeping with Matthew Agbaire who is married with his own kids. . . Until May 2016, when my kids where on midterm break, and they came to spend the holiday with me in Yaba that two of my children told me that, every night, one uncle Matthew was always coming to the house to sleep in mummy’s room till the next day and he will buy them suya. . . And when I asked Ivie she initially denied until I showed her a video clip of what the child that she then admitted (see attached our chat for your perusal) and at this time Ivie was still pregnant. . . Since Ivie knew the consequences of her action she begged and pleaded that, she would need to go for confession which she did in June 5th, 2016 at Saint Dominic Catholic Church, Yaba. 
There she promised the reverend father Felix never to go back to such life again. . . Two days later I received a phone call from the house help that, Matthew came again to take her out and did not return until late in the night. When I asked Ivie she denied and she beat up the house help as well as collected her phone from her. . . 
At this time Ivie had threatened she was going to flush the babies since I am doubting the paternity of the twin. Because, I asked Ivie if you are pregnant for me and still kept sleeping with another man (Matthew Agbaire) so who own the babies? We would need to do a DNA test to actually know who their father is. . . Three days later, Ivie and Matthew Agbaire went to abort the babies since she was worried that I kept insisting on the DNA of the children.
 When I asked ivie what happened to the babies she said she could not face the shame of having bastard children which am not ready to father and this kept me worried up till now since Ivie could kill children that were already formed (7months) babies." 

No comments:

Post a Comment