17 Nov 2016

Part 5: Zenith Bank staff accused of breaking his wife's leg, finally speaks



This statement is reckless and unfortunate because I love my daughters and in several instances I had used prominent woman who are role models like Okonjo Iwala to buttress my stand on this even to her. . . She has push out false information to the public for her to continuously gain sympathy from the public, press, bloggers, the civil society and human rights activist. . . In another case, she has said I came prepared with the intention to kill her that night she was injured by Matthew, with a knife and of recent a dagger and crowbar or wheel spanner to attack her. And I keep wondering with the inconsistency the tools she keep naming that I used. . . The fact is, I came into Lagos that night (18th June, 2016) from school in Ile - Ife at about 9p.m. with my school bag and book in it and my car was parked at the stadium where I drove to her house which is a stone throw away from her house and I did not get Yaba before going to see her that night since we had agreed to meet that night. . .
Matthew was the one who works for a construction company and had his tool box where he brought out his big hammer he used on Ivie. It will shock you to know that Ivie was married to one Mr. Benedith Jatto on the 17th December 2002 a document she used in her NYSC and equally in her former place of employment while she was working with Airtel Nigeria. . .
I got to know and see all of these when this issue came up and a copy of the document is available for your perusal. And up till date that marriage has not been dissolved which means ivie is legally married to two men." 

No comments:

Post a Comment