17 Nov 2016

Part 6: Zenith Bank staff accused of breaking his wife's leg, finally speaks



Ivie is doing all these for her to hide her shame and the face of Matthew Agbaire a father of two who is still married to his wife, and work in Centrix Allied Limited who is the brain behand her termination of the twin and the her broken leg. . .
It is unfortunate that Ivie is acting this way because as my wife and mother of my beautiful children this is not the way I planned for us. As a responsible father I have consistently played my role and provided for them to the best of my ability all that they needed. . .
So please tell me how I went wrong. You can imagine my shock to find out that I am her 2nd husband. Was it wrong of me to have encouraged and empowered my wife? Please tell me which man will take it. She only shouted out so the issue of the children she killed will not come limelight." 

No comments:

Post a Comment