17 Nov 2016

"Part 4: Zenith Bank staff accused of breaking his wife's leg, finally speaks



I spoke with the father who lives in Orile, in Lagos and even went to see him about it and all I got from the father was he will talk to Ivie and two of her aunties and I tried calling her mother who lives in UK but she would not pick her calls and as well told my family members about it too. . . On what happened in June 19th 2016, incident that got ivie admitted at Tokin Hospital for broken leg, contrary to claims by Ivie, she actually got injured during a scuffle between myself and Matthew Agbaire who brought out a hammer his tool box in his car to fight me when Ivie at sighting me started shouting ole, ole for the security men to come and kill when Matthew brought her back home past one (1:00a.m.) in the morning while the children were left at home with a girl of about 13years old to care for them while Ivie and Matthew went to a hotel to have sex. . . Ivie in an attempt to allow Matthew to run away was holding on to my hands backward and in the course of my struggle, Ivie and I fell to the ground and then, Matthew wanted to seize the opportunity to slam the hammer in his hand on me which I dodged and then I noticed he was not relenting the second time after first strike which actually hit ivie, and then she shouted, when saw him trying to raise his hand again, I had to row over ivie and stood on my feet before the security men came to rescue the situation. . . 
Matthew quickly rushed her to a hospital in Surulere perhaps the same hospital the twin was aborted by Ivie and Matthew. . . Ivie has consistently told people that I have not been taking care of the children school fees (find attached the receipts of my children school fees till date for your perusal) and that because they are girls and not boys that was the reason I drove her out of the matrimonial home." 

No comments:

Post a Comment